Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: [Powderworks] Robīs archives

Tom Davies tdav@wam.umd.edu
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 02:55:06 -0400 (EDT)

Yeah. I kind of like the design aspect of the redesign -- the site is
simpler now, the color scheme is beautiful, I like the lettering and the
graphics that appear in the hand -- but I don't get why they took
out good material. Rob's archives were cool. And weren't there a few other
things that now aren't around any more? It had been a while since I'd
clicked around the previous version of the site. Now it's gone and I'm sad
:(

td