Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Got questions for the band???????

Alex Alexander diagoro@hotmail.com
Tue, 09 Oct 2001 05:26:56

Just found out tonight that there's a very real chance I'll have a chance to
interview the band before they leave Los Angeles.......and a remote
possibility I'll be able to do it live. WHile I'm a huge fan, and hav been
since about 83, I like to afford other fans the chance to get involved in
the interview. Got a question for the band you've been dying to get an
answer to all these eyars??? Email me asap at the below address and I'll do
the best I can to get them all across...

indieshop@hotmail.com

Charles
host-The Indie Shop
Brit Pop & Indie Rock Radio