Midnight Oil

FW: [Powderworks] radio ad in Montreal

Jonathan Hart oils@home.com
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 21:04:13 -0600

Also heard one on CHOM 97.7 FM !!!  They are promooting the show and giving
away tickets!  It was quite an advert I must say!

-----Original Message-----
From: powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu
[mailto:powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu]On Behalf Of James A. Smith
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2001 6:27 AM
To: Powderworks
Subject: [Powderworks] radio ad in Montreal

Alright, while riding in my friend's car, I heard an ad for the Oils
concert in Montreal.  (Well, it was part of the radio station's promotions
of concerts.)

Anywho, it was on 99.9 "The Buzz", some american station that seems to be
based in Burlington or Plattsburgh (Vermont) and perhaps rebroadcasts in
Montreal.  Gotta give them credit: I even heard them announce the
temperature in CELCIUS.  Wow. :-)  As for Canadian content rules...  no
idea how it applies to them.

-James