Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] [MOC] Anyone going to HOB:Anaheim, any extra tickets for HOB:Chicago (correction)

Alan R. Bernstein bernsa@eden.rutgers.edu
Sun, 7 Oct 2001 12:25:19 -0400 (EDT)

I can provide one-way ground transportation from the Bay area to the
LA area for those in dire need.  Unfortunately, I won't be able to
do the return since I will be flying back to home from LA.

I plan to leave early Monday morning from the Bay Area.  If you need
a lift let me know by 10:00 PM tonight - leave contact info and I'll
try to get in touch with you.