Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Portland Tickets!!

Schaf schafers@efn.org
Fri, 05 Oct 2001 09:24:10 -0700

--=====================_82061948==_.ALT

Hey all the Northwesterners, I just got my tickets for Portland...  Can't
wait for that show, I'm hopefully bringing a friend of mine who's new to
the Oils...  Wondering if the tickets are purchased in order??  'Cause mine
said #24 & #25...  Just curious if I got 24 & 25...

Ok, so someone mentioned something bout meeting at Kell's before the
Portland show??  Sounds good to me, as we get closer to the date, let's
figure out the times...

Also, Seattle, somebody said something bout a grubbing place right across
the street??  Let's figure it out, oh wait, it's almost a month away!!  But
next weekend is Vegas!!!  See everyone in Vegas...  Peace...
Schaf

Schaf -- schafers@efn.org -- Prayer Letter Guy

AOL Instant Messenger - CCrazyhead

"Yes i made the waffle iron, but i will not make you breakfast..."
-- Downtown Jenni Brown

--=====================_82061948==_.ALT

Hey all the Northwesterners, I just got my tickets for Portland...&nbsp;
Can't wait for that show, I'm hopefully bringing a friend of mine who's
new to the Oils...&nbsp; Wondering if the tickets are purchased in
order??&nbsp; 'Cause mine said #24 &amp; #25...&nbsp; Just curious if I
got 24 &amp; 25...&nbsp; <br><br>
Ok, so someone mentioned something bout meeting at Kell's before the
Portland show??&nbsp; Sounds good to me, as we get closer to the date,
let's figure out the times... <br><br>
Also, Seattle, somebody said something bout a grubbing place right across
the street??&nbsp; Let's figure it out, oh wait, it's almost a month
away!!&nbsp; But next weekend is Vegas!!!&nbsp; See everyone in
Vegas...&nbsp; Peace...<br>
Schaf<br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Schaf -- schafers@efn.org -- Prayer Letter Guy<br><br>
AOL Instant Messenger - CCrazyhead<br><br>
&quot;Yes i made the waffle iron, but i will not make you
breakfast...&quot;<br>
-- Downtown Jenni Brown<br>
&nbsp; <br>