Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] 2002 Plans

Krusty Fries krustyfries@yahoo.com
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 09:01:26 +1000 (EST)

>From the OIls website - not sure if it has been posted before (I think it
has been updated....)

*****

Midnight Oil will be releasing it's new record "Capricornia" in mid
February with a single "Golden Age"out some time before. The band plans to
spend the first half of next year playing to fans in the United States. It
will be releasing "Capricornia" in North America through a new label
called Liquid 8 through BMG in mid February, "Golden Age" will be released
in late January.
PLans for Europe:
Midnight Oil management will be consolidating the band's recording
agreement with new companies in Europe. Sony Music in Europe are
considered as part of this negotiation. Once this is completed
"Capricornia"will be available around March/April in Europe. It's the
band's plan to spend the latter half of 2002 playing to it's fans in
Europe.
Nb: A show in Oberhausen has been promoting Midnight Oil tickets on sale,
unfortunately, the promoter had not been informed by the UK agent that the
date was not proceeding.
Midnight Oil extends it's apologies to it's fans in Oberhausen for the
inconvenience however we will be returning next year.

=====
Krusty Fries
krustyfries@yahoo.com

http://travel.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Travel