Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Yobs@gigs

Martin Bradburn mgb@heartlab.com
Tue, 02 Oct 2001 16:29:12 -0400

Thanks to Lou and Jane for the 411 on the Yobs. They are not an
Aurtralian phenomenon as exemplified
by the sample from the Palladium. My freind said a similar can throwing
incident happened at Warrawong and
Peter stated if any of the band got hit the show was over! Nice to see
alchohol and assholes are an international
thing even at Oils gigs. I guess I have less tolerance as I get older
and have to pick and choose which shows
I can go to. For some "Yob" to spoil it is just not on. Anyway thanks
for the laughs it made the workday
a little funnier.
 Just got my tickets for Hammerstein in NYC so it's 3 for 3 Jersey,NY
and Boston. Yahoo!!!!!!

--Martin
      'We know others to the extent we know ourselves'
                 - Guitar Craft Aphorism