Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] FW: [Powderworks]NMOC: Wear What The Heroes Wear!

Bawolski@aol.com Bawolski@aol.com
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 01:07:11 EST

--part1_111.94098fd.29387c0f_boundary

In a message dated 11/29/2001 4:32:12 PM Pacific Standard Time,
sena.reisenweaver@verizon.net writes:

> Gabe, you're just digging yourself deeper.  These people gave their lives
> for their fellow citizens, there is no two ways about it.  That makes them
> heroes in my book and in the same way that we buy gear to support our other
> heroes, be it sports figures, musicians, or Jesus, so people are buying gear
> to support them.  What's your problem?
> Sorry for the NMOC.
> --Glitch

I'd like to know too.  What the hell is this guy's problem?  He was upset at
what
Peter Garrett said about the terrorist attacks, now he's calling all of us a
bunch
of dumb gits because of these products.  It's like he feels the terrorist
attacks were
a good thing and he's pissed off at Americans for reacting to it in the
pissed off way
that we are.

--part1_111.94098fd.29387c0f_boundary