Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Very NMOC Virus on the Powderworks list

Lina Yune midoil2001@yahoo.com.au
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 02:41:02 +1100 (EST)

--0-1973537459-1007048462=:35446

Attention all Powderworkers!

If anyone receives the e-mail from Marianne Gardner titled re: Holsteins with the file attached,

DO NOT OPEN!  It's a virus.  I don't know what kind, but DO NOT OPEN!

Lina

Where is the ground, the beloved country? Women and men who have fallen silent Where are the words that can speak forgiveness? Now is the time Now is the time Now is the time to heal

Midnight Oil

Yahoo! Shopping- Get organised for Christmas early this year!
--0-1973537459-1007048462=:35446

<P>Attention all Powderworkers!</P>
<P>If anyone receives the e-mail from Marianne Gardner titled re: Holsteins with the file attached,</P>
<P>DO NOT OPEN!&nbsp; It's a virus.&nbsp; I don't know what kind, but DO NOT OPEN!</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P><BR><BR><P>Lina</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P><EM>Where is the ground, the beloved country? Women and men who have fallen silent Where are the words that can speak forgiveness? Now is the time Now is the time Now is the time to heal </P>