Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] and youth lives

Lina Yune midoil2001@yahoo.com.au
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 22:58:12 +1100 (EST)

--0-1881411823-1007035092=:36479

 Jonathan,
To tell the truth, I don't know in great depth what "where's the youth" means to Pete, and the Oils, but I was brave enough to try it at the House of Blues in Chicago.  When I asked Pete (before the show) in the lobby, he did smile big, and answered "I am here, where's yours?"  I answered "I am here", and then I said that being young is in your head, and in your heart.  I did get to go backstage after the show.  But I still want to know the real meaning of it.  Hmmmmmmm......
Lina
  thewave@oils-forever.com wrote: Yeah, thanks a lot, Justin, I said the line to Bones and Peter and got jack - no backstage passes, nothing. Peter didn't even seem to know what I was talking about.

So who is "Youth", Justin? Is it you? A relative? What's the story behind it?

Jonathan

-----Original Message-----
>From : Justin H
To : Powderworks

Date : 28 November 2001 10:12:30
Subject : [Powderworks] and youth lives
Well, there are a few of you out there that did mention youth, and, I
>believe got backstage too. yeh, dont worry about the thanks, sheesh!
>Anyway, the band enjoyed their trip and have a positive outlook on next year
>going back OS. It was funny hearing stories that had already been
>mailed on the list, like, Bridg's thank you note, dont feed the bass player,
>the hotel accomodation - who was that, Bones asked if you drank the mini bar
>:)
>Justin

----------
Get a free, personalised email address at http://another.com
TXT ALRT! Stop wasting money now. Send FREE, personalised txt
from http://another.com

Lina

Where is the ground, the beloved country? Women and men who have fallen silent Where are the words that can speak forgiveness? Now is the time Now is the time Now is the time to heal

Midnight Oil

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Shopping- Get organised for Christmas early this year!
--0-1881411823-1007035092=:36479

<P> Jonathan,
<P>To tell the truth, I don't know in great depth what "where's the youth" means to Pete, and the Oils, but I was brave enough to try it at the House of Blues in Chicago.&nbsp; When I asked Pete (before the show) in the lobby, he did smile big, and answered "I am here, where's yours?"&nbsp; I answered "I am here", and then I said that being young is in your head, and in your heart.&nbsp; I did get to go backstage after the show.&nbsp; But I still want to know the real meaning of it.&nbsp; Hmmmmmmm......
<P>Lina
<P>&nbsp; <B><I>thewave@oils-forever.com</I></B> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">Yeah, thanks a lot, Justin, I said the line to Bones and Peter and got jack - no backstage passes, nothing. Peter didn't even seem to know what I was talking about.<BR><BR>So who is "Youth", Justin? Is it you? A relative? What's the story behind it?<BR><BR>Jonathan<BR><BR><BR><BR>-----Original Message-----<BR>From : Justin H <JUSTINH@JEACK.COM.AU><BR>To : Powderworks <POWDERWORKS@CS.COLORADO.EDU><BR>Date : 28 November 2001 10:12:30<BR>Subject : [Powderworks] and youth lives<BR>Well, there are a few of you out there that did mention youth, and, I<BR>&gt;believe got backstage too. yeh, dont worry about the thanks, sheesh!<BR>&gt;Anyway, the band enjoyed their trip and have a positive outlook on next year<BR>&gt;going back OS. It was funny hearing stories that had already been<BR>&gt;mailed on the list, like, Bridg's thank you note, dont feed the bass player,<BR>&gt;the hotel accomodation - who was that, Bones asked if you drank the mini bar<BR>&gt;:)<BR>&gt;Justin<BR><BR><BR><BR>----------<BR>Get a free, personalised email address at http://another.com<BR>TXT ALRT! Stop wasting money now. Send FREE, personalised txt<BR>from http://another.com</BLOCKQUOTE><BR><BR><P>Lina</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P><EM>Where is the ground, the beloved country? Women and men who have fallen silent Where are the words that can speak forgiveness? Now is the time Now is the time Now is the time to heal </P>