Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Of Oil The LUCK

bruce@oils-forever.com bruce@oils-forever.com
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 03:46:29 +0000 (GMT)

--3844839.1007005589559.JavaMail.root@www-a21

Ahoy Workers!

     File this one in the Lucky Beggar department. After reading about Lena Yune's tale of Oily luck in the Midwest, I knew I had to post this...

A lad I know returned from a 'bike for Bibles" tour across Australia. On my daughters' advice, this fella bought every Oils cd he could lay his hands on while down under. Once home, he decided he really doesn't like 'that style of music.' (He's a nice guy, but a bit of a git when it comes to musical tastes.) So he gave the whole collection to us....
I have finally got my teeth into 'Powderworks' (holyhypershitstormbatman!) that's a rockin little meatball. Another half dozen in the mix - including SIB, RWL, PWAP, RSIS, TRT - I think I've forgotten a couple - most we had, but it was sweet to get the Oz editions, complete with those cute little plastic wrapper muffs, I assume to keep the disks warm in those vicious Austral winters. BTW, it just hit -20 here in Canada this week.

Bekah gave me pick o the litter - I snagged RWL and PWorks. Who says Beggars can't be choosers?

Awash in a slick of good luck,
cheers
/bruce

Get a free, personalised email address at http://another.com
TXT ALRT! Stop wasting money now. Send FREE, personalised txt
msgs to UK mobile phones from http://another.com
--3844839.1007005589559.JavaMail.root@www-a21--