Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Video Tree

Bob Barnett bobbarnett@home.com
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 13:07:42 -0800

--------------859FA118FE4C77352E23FF8D

> Subject: [Powderworks] Video Tree Branch wanted
> Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 09:38:59 -0800
> From: "btpmsi" <btpmsi@yahoo.com>
> To: <powderworks@cs.colorado.edu>
>
> All,
>
>         I am looking for a West Coast person to operate a "branch" of
> the next
> video Tree. Qualifications include: Ability to cope with copying,
> boxing and
> shipping a single one hour video tape to Workers west of the
> Mississippi. I
> will send that person a copy of "The Real Thing"  video to use as a
> source
> tape from which the copies are to be made. The tape will then be yours
> keep.

I have plenty of VCRs-and a PAL HiFi conversion unit.
What is "The Real Thing" video?
Is it a live performance-because I'm looking for an Exc quality concert
video.

--------------859FA118FE4C77352E23FF8D

<pre WRAP>All,

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I am looking for a West Coast person to operate a "branch" of the next
video Tree. Qualifications include: Ability to cope with copying, boxing and
shipping a single one hour video tape to Workers west of the Mississippi. I
will send that person a copy of "The Real Thing"&nbsp; video to use as a source
tape from which the copies are to be made. The tape will then be yours to
keep.</pre>

concert video.</div>

--------------859FA118FE4C77352E23FF8D--