Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Video Tree Branch wanted

btpmsi btpmsi@yahoo.com
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 09:38:59 -0800

All,

	I am looking for a West Coast person to operate a "branch" of the next
video Tree. Qualifications include: Ability to cope with copying, boxing and
shipping a single one hour video tape to Workers west of the Mississippi. I
will send that person a copy of "The Real Thing"  video to use as a source
tape from which the copies are to be made. The tape will then be yours to
keep.

	Details as to how much copies will cost will be worked out with the
person(s) who end up as "branches". I am anticipating a cost, postpaid, in
the lower 48 to be in the neighborhood of $10 usd. Slightly higher to
Canada. The tapes will be copied and shipped at our cost plus postage. This
is in NO way a commercial enterprise.

	This tape is in the NTSC format. If there is enough interest in Europe we
may be able to get a copy to someone there who can convert this to PAL.
Also, I talked to someone recently who had the ability to transfer this
video to DVD format. Could you identify yourself again?

"The Real Thing" is a very high quality video and performance.  Details
about the set list, etc. will be provided shortly.

I do not have the ability to make copies myself.

Private mail only please.

Thanks,

Brian Perkins
West Linn, OR