Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Some thoughts

Oils21@aol.com Oils21@aol.com
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 13:35:23 EST

>>Of course, many Euroheads will do what they did (*I* >>did not) with 'Redneck
>>Wonderland': order the album from Oz (or why not the >>States)The alternative
>>is to keep waiting.

I did this with RW also, ordered it from Australia.  However, I am afraid by buying it from OZ and not buying one of the copies released later here in the states causes the record companies to misinterpret the Oils' interst here in the US or anywhere else for that matter. The CD I bought probably count towards the OZ total.

The only remedy to this is to release the albums on the same day worldwide and then you will get a true indication of interest in the Oils by region.

Phil
Bronx, NY