Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] LMOC: Oils CDs and Video Requests

Margaret Benzer benzer@mail.mc.maricopa.edu
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 11:02:33 -0700

I am sending this out to the list and feeling a little stupid doing so, but I
seem to have a memory problem.  I know that I promised some CDs and videotapes
for a few people on the list this past spring and winter, but with the move
back in April, I lost several addresses.  So now, as I unpack the last of the
boxes, I am finding CDRs with yellow Post-it notes on them, telling me what
they are and who they are for.  So, if you are wondering where these CDs and
tapes are, please contact me off the list and I'll try to get them to you.  The
two people I know that I promised are Bruce and Cam, so if there is anyone
else, please let me know too.  And Bruce and Cam, please write to me with your
addresses as I seem to have them in another place away from the rest of the
stuff.

Thanks, and now back to our regularly scheduled programming...

Margaret