Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] old news and a question about the dryer vent

Hachkowski, Garrett ghachkowski@kpmg.ca
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 08:47:27 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C16D12.E5D86E90

	The "dryer hose" as I heard it referred to on many occasions is
either hooked up to a fan or a micro-miniaturized air conditioning unit to
cool Rob.  Most everyone else in the group can move around and try to create
their own breeze to stay cool (ie. just look at PG!) but Rob is stuck behind
his drum kit, with no air circulation.
	It's either that or a microphone to middle earth. =)

-G

Garrett Hachkowski
Application Support-National Shared Services-T&KM
KPMG LLP
Commerce Court West
Toronto, Ontario  M5L 1B2
Canada