Midnight Oil

Seattle meeting (was:Re: [Powderworks] I can't stand it)

J&D Lewis goldenbear@gci.net
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 21:26:59 -0900

I don't know if you consider Alaska far and away (I do!) but a friend and I
will be flying down Tuesday morning. This is my friends first time in
Seattle, as well as her first Oil's show, so we're doing the tourist thing
for a few days too.
We plan on being at the Pike Pub around 5:30 - 6ish.  Just look for two
girls who appear to be wandering aimlessly.  I'm about 5'4" and have short
dark brown hair and wear glasses.  My friend has shoulder length strawberry
blonde hair.  I imagine that we'll be easy to spot, but I'll keep my eyes
open for the rest of you folks.

Looking forward to putting some names with faces.
Diana Lewis
Anchorage, Alaska

Hotel Info. - - Try www.seattlesupersaver.com  (1-800-535-7071) for discount
hotel rooms.  We were able to find a hotel about 3 blocks away from The
Showbox for $79 a night.

----- Original Message -----
From: "R. Brian Norton" <rbnorton@home.com>
To: "btpmsi" <btpmsi@yahoo.com>; <powderworks@cs.colorado.edu>
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2001 12:22 PM
Subject: RE: [Powderworks] I can't stand it

Soooo.....who can we expect to be at the Seattle show?

Any folks from far and away?  How about some of you Californians?  Any
Aussies?  What about New Yorkers?  Indi?  Where there's a will there's a
way!

By the way, my offer still stands.  If you need a place to crash Wednesday
night my home is open to one and all.

See you in Seattle!

Other Brian