Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Origins of Midnight Oil (fwd)

Jill Sweetapple sweetapplej@hotmail.com
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 20:42:37 +0000

Yes!  I was talking to Jim Moginie just trying to control my shaking hands.
I know I ended up saying very little so I woulnd't say anything stupid.

Jill

----Original Message Follows----
From: alex <aldean@du.edu>
To: Serandipitey@aol.com
CC: powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
Subject: Re: [Powderworks] Re: Origins of Midnight Oil (fwd)
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 21:00:34 -0700

Serandipitey@aol.com wrote:

 > I've heard that PG is 6'5" and that he is 7' (as mentioned in this
 > article). Which is it???
 >
 > Varina

I wondered about this, also.  He really didn't seem 7' when I talked to
him in Denver.  I'm about 6', and he was taller, but I doubt it was a
full foot difference.

Who knows - the main thing running through my head for those minutes was
"holy s**t, this is great, don't say anything stupid, relax, no don't
relax, just be cool, keep talking, just shut up..." and on and on.  I
never do this 'fan tries to meet the band' stuff and it felt pretty
wierd, but I couldn't help it for MO.  Anyone have similar experiences?

alex