Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Origins of Midnight Oil (fwd)

alex aldean@du.edu
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 21:00:34 -0700

Serandipitey@aol.com wrote:

> I've heard that PG is 6'5" and that he is 7' (as mentioned in this
> article). Which is it???
>
> Varina

I wondered about this, also.  He really didn't seem 7' when I talked to
him in Denver.  I'm about 6', and he was taller, but I doubt it was a
full foot difference.

Who knows - the main thing running through my head for those minutes was
"holy s**t, this is great, don't say anything stupid, relax, no don't
relax, just be cool, keep talking, just shut up..." and on and on.  I
never do this 'fan tries to meet the band' stuff and it felt pretty
wierd, but I couldn't help it for MO.  Anyone have similar experiences?

alex