Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Current Players

thewave@oils-forever.com thewave@oils-forever.com
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 18:07:52 +0000 (GMT)

--2779773.1005329272444.JavaMail.root@www-a27

Wow, you were exposed to Midnight Oil in 1977?!?

This brings up a question:  Does anyone know how the band dates itself?  In other words, what year was their genesis?  I ask because the Blue Meanie has a copyright date of 1978, and I figure they were around a little while before that.

My point is that if they (as in 4 of the 5) have not yet been together as a band for 25 years, that mark should be coming up soon.

Can anyone elaborate?  Thanks in advance,

Jonathan

-----Original Message-----
>From : Galina Yune <lina_yune@msn.com>
To : powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
Date : 09 November 2001 17:53:55
Subject : Re: [Powderworks] Current Players

Ok, here it goes.....(I think I tried to post before really early AM, but I think I had a brain fart, and sent it to wrong people....hehehe).  Anyways,....

Steppenwolf and Midnight Oils are my definite 2 most favourite bands.

I 've been a veteran fan for Steppenwolf since 8 years old...
Midnight Oils were my favourite since 1977.

Lina

Get a fun email address at http://another.com
COOL: Personalise a t-shirt with your name/email/slogan
from 9.99 pounds. CLICK HERE http://another-shop.com
--2779773.1005329272444.JavaMail.root@www-a27--