Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Second favourite bands...Fugazi Questions.

Stephen Scott nornirn@lycos.co.uk
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 00:50:13 -0700 (MST)

--=_NextPart_Caramail_0170931005292212_ID

The Oils are by far and away number 1, but choosing a
number 2 is far too hard, so bear with me.
-Hunters & Collectors. Up there with the Oils for their Live
performances.
-the Church. Cant believe no one has mentioned them yet.
-Icehouse. New album coming out soon.
-Noiseworks. 2 of the best albums ever released. IMHO
-Unbelievable Truth. Brother of Thom Yorke from Radiohead
sings. Great mellow music. Sadly Group is no more. Look
for "Almost Here"
-Coldplay. Best band of the moment
-Crowded House/Neil Finn. What can I say. Superb.
-dEUS. Check out "the Ideal Crash" One of the best albums
ever.
-Boo Hewerdine. Ex frontman of the Bible. Check out any of
his stuff for mellow laid back music.
-Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds. If you are in a bad mood, Do
not listen to his Murder Ballad album. Otherwise check it out if
you dare.
-INXS. Happy Music...Obviously before he died.
-Manic Street Preachers
-Marillion
-Placebo
-Pearl Jam
-Brad. Pearl Jams Stone Gossards Side project with Shawn
Smith singing. See also Satchel/Pigeonhed. All highly
recommended
I'll stop for now.

I have a question for the Fugazi fans out there.
I had heard good things about them, can anyone recommend
which album is the best to get for a first time listener.
Also what is Fugazi? It was also the name of an early Marillion
album.
Cheers.
Stephen
Free Email - Lycos UK - http://www.lycos.co.uk
Get your domain for =A39.90 - http://lycos.uk.domainnames.com/default.asp?caller=3Dlycos_ef
Play now to win =A31 Million - http://www.thedailydraw.com/mainframe.cfm?source=3Dlycos

--=_NextPart_Caramail_0170931005292212_ID--