Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Seattle and Portland

C-ko Linde spinifex@speakeasy.org
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 01:43:33 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 4 Nov 2001, btpmsi wrote:

> Seattle:
>
> Did I miss the time/location of the Pre-Gig function?

I think that people have tenatively planned to meet at the Pike Pub, right
across the street from the Showbox.

Also, due to a comination of circumstances way too involved to detail here,
I have the day of the show off. Right across the street from the venue is
the world famous/infamous Pike Place Market, Seattle's Farmer's Market and
Shopping Bazaar on steroids. I would be more than happy to wander through
the place with some Powderworkers who are visiting for the day. It's really
a place that shouldn't be missed, and if it somehow bores you, I know an
excellent doctor I can refer you to for treatment.

E-mail me if interested,
C-ko

--
"It's hard to enjoy a $40 bottle of wine while watching a deeply troubled
woman screaming "BITH! HOAR!" at a one-legged pigeon for 20 minutes."