Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Hello from Montreal

Serandipitey@aol.com Serandipitey@aol.com
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 08:37:18 EST

--part1_99.1d1f31b8.29169e8e_boundary

Hi again,
Thanks to all those who wrote and welcomed me. I will definately be on the
floor by the stage next time. *L* That seems to have struck a cord with
people.
Also, someone in a previous post about the Montreal show mentioned an "Andrew
from Australia." I think I know that guy. Well, not very well, but if we're
thinking of the same person, he is a classmate of mine. Strange world. ;)
By the way, how often do they tour North America? I get the feeling I will
have to wait a few years.:(
See you all later,

Varina

--part1_99.1d1f31b8.29169e8e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Hi again,
<BR>Thanks to all those who wrote and welcomed me. I will definately be on the floor by the stage next time. *L* That seems to have struck a cord with people.
<BR>Also, someone in a previous post about the Montreal show mentioned an "Andrew from Australia." I think I know that guy. Well, not very well, but if we're thinking of the same person, he is a classmate of mine. Strange world. ;)
<BR>By the way, how often do they tour North America? I get the feeling I will have to wait a few years.:(
<BR>See you all later,
<BR>
<BR>Varina</FONT></HTML>

--part1_99.1d1f31b8.29169e8e_boundary--