Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Boston Set List

Chris Nelson sporto219@worldnet.att.net
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 01:13:01 -0500

----------------------
(encore 1)
In The Valley
Power and the Passion
Sometimes
----------------------
(encore 2)
Read About It

Of the three shows I was lucky enough to take in over the last three =
nights, tonight was definitely tops.  The band just went off the entire =
evening and the audience was really into it.  The guys really seemed to =
be enjoying themselves.  I will leave it to other Workers to provide =
color commentary.  For me, it's time for some much needed =
sleep.....zzzzzz

------=_NextPart_000_001B_01C164CD.D8F39580

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>AVALON SET LIST (Boston, MA)</DIV>
<DIV>Redneck Wonderland</DIV>
<DIV>Stars of Warburton</DIV>
<DIV>Capricornia</DIV>
<DIV>Dreamworld</DIV>
<DIV>Say Your Prayers</DIV>
<DIV>Beds</DIV>
<DIV>Short Memory</DIV>
<DIV>Luritja Way </DIV>
<DIV>Blue Sky Mine</DIV>
<DIV>Truganini (preceded by "<FONT size=3D2>Royalty Blues")</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>No Time For Games</DIV>
<DIV>King of&nbsp; the Mountain</DIV>
<DIV>Dead Heart</DIV>
<DIV>Forgotten Years</DIV>
<DIV>Hercules</DIV>
<DIV>----------------------</DIV>
<DIV>(encore 1)</DIV>
<DIV>In The Valley</DIV>
<DIV>Power and the Passion</DIV>
<DIV>Sometimes</DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>----------------------</DIV>
<DIV>(encore 2)</DIV>
<DIV>Read About It</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Of the three shows I was lucky enough to take in over the last =
three=20
nights, tonight was definitely tops.&nbsp; The band just went off the =
entire=20
evening and the audience was really into it.&nbsp; The guys really =
seemed to be=20
enjoying themselves.&nbsp; I will leave it to other Workers to provide =
color=20
commentary.&nbsp; For me, it's time for some much needed=20
sleep.....zzzzzz</DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001B_01C164CD.D8F39580--