Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NYC show tonight... see you there?

Jonathan Vessey jbvessey@yahoo.com
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 13:09:33 -0800 (PST)

Looking forward to the show tonight... I'm planning to get there around 8 or
so, which I'm hoping will be early enough to get up near the front.  I've
never been to the World -- seems like a strange venue for a show, but let's
hope it's a good one.  Has anyone heard why they moved it?  Who's playing at
the Hammerstein tonight instead?  Is World bigger/smaller?  The show's not
sold out; I checked Ticketmaster and they were still selling tickets this
afternoon.

Anyway, if anyone sees me, say hi.  I'm 6' tall, brown/blond hair, will be
wearing jeans and a "Breathe" t-shirt with the fish on the front.  Probably
not the best description since I'm sure I won't be the only one with that
shirt on tonight... who else is going to be there?  I'd recognize Craig, Ben
and Nina, I think; I'll say hi to y'all if I see you there.

Looking forward to it...

Jon