Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] "Short Memory" questions

Tom Giffey tom.giffey@web1.ecol.net
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 12:56:42 -0600

Hi all!

I received the following email via my website. I offered the guy a little interpretation of my own, but I'm forwarding the message to the list because I hope someone else can help, too. Please email him (or me) directly if you have info.

Thanks,
Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: SAMUEL WRIGHT <swright2@vtown.com.au>
Date: Sunday, October 28, 2001 5:48 AM
Subject: Short memory questions

Giday Tom,

I'm a long time Oils fan and to quote another famous and great Aussie band "I like their old stuff better than their new stuff!". I am also teaching my Year 9 Geography class about contemporary issues and wish to use a few oils tracks. I've got the inside word on most of their stuff eg blue sky mine and the whole exon valdez but I really need more info on the track 'Short Memory'. It would be great if you could direct me in the way of getting this info.

Thanks

Sam Wright