Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Ghostwriters - Is that Rob singing?

[name removed] example@example.com
Tue, 25 Dec 2001 23:55:19 +1100

   I played on a song of Rick's three years ago during the Fibromoon
   sessions, it was called Thousand Miles and didn't make the album,
   the song went for about eight minutes.
     I confirmed the Rob vocal thing on Last Plane Out when Rob was
   playing the album to me a couple of years ago, i said does Rick sing
   that one and Rob said definitely not!.
                                           Damien.