Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Funambulist

Benno Lang benno@bennoweb.com
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 18:58:36 +1030

nope. they are a great band but not really my thing. actually i'm not too
sure what i'm doing on this group, i only have the 20,000 watt rsl cd and
have never seen midnight oil live, but i love their songs even if i've only
heard that disc and what they play on radio. still, one day i'll have money
and then i'll get more of their stuff. and next time they come to adelaide
i'll make sure i'm there!

plus the whole thing about being in a political band, involved in
environmental activism and indigenous issues and the like.. that is one of
my life goals..

benno