Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] MOC: surprise Oils fan!

Hachkowski, Garrett ghachkowski@kpmg.ca
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 23:27:06 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C189D7.BF99DBB0

Hey, just wanted to let everyone know that I expect to get the rest of my
Washington pics up over the weekend (wife mood pending) and will mail the
link when ready.

Also, joined one of the tax groups from work for their Christmas dinner
tonight, and I sat beside a fairly new guy that I hadn't met before.  Low
and behold, we got into a great discussion on the Oils once he started
looking through my Toronto-Montreal-DC pics on my digital camera.  First
thing he said:  "When the Generals Talk is still my favourite song by them!"
That totally blew me away....someone who didn't quote the standard BaB or
D&D line, but who actually knew them *before* being "big" in North America.
Just thought I would throw my 1/2 cent in with the year winding down....as
the song goes, "There's only one place left in the world...."

Save your souls, get together with your families, and be thankful for every
day that you have.

Cheers,
Garrett

Garrett Hachkowski
Application Support-National Shared Services-T&KM
KPMG LLP
Commerce Court West
Toronto, Ontario  M5L 1B2
Canada
1.416.777.8887
GHachkowski@kpmg.ca

is unauthorized.

the governing KPMG client engagement contract.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C189D7.BF99DBB0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<META NAME=3D"Generator" CONTENT=3D"MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2654.89">
<TITLE>MOC: surprise Oils fan!</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Hey, just wanted to let everyone know that=
 I expect to get the rest of my Washington pics up over the weekend (wife m=
ood pending) and will mail the link when ready.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Also, joined one of the tax groups from wo=
rk for their Christmas dinner tonight, and I sat beside a fairly new guy th=
at I hadn't met before.&nbsp; Low and behold, we got into a great discussio=
n on the Oils once he started looking through my Toronto-Montreal-DC pics o=
n my digital camera.&nbsp; First thing he said:&nbsp; &quot;When the Genera=
ls Talk is still my favourite song by them!&quot;&nbsp; That totally blew m=
e away....someone who didn't quote the standard BaB or D&amp;D line, but wh=
o actually knew them *before* being &quot;big&quot; in North America.&nbsp;=
 Just thought I would throw my 1/2 cent in with the year winding down....as=
 the song goes, &quot;There's only one place left in the world....&quot;</F=
ONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Save your souls, get together with your fa=
milies, and be thankful for every day that you have.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Cheers,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Garrett</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT COLOR=3D"#008000" SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Tahoma">Garrett Hachkowski</FON=

<BR><FONT COLOR=3D"#800000" SIZE=3D1 FACE=3D"Tahoma">Application Support-Na=
tional Shared Services-T&amp;KM</FONT>
<BR><FONT COLOR=3D"#800000" SIZE=3D1 FACE=3D"Tahoma">KPMG LLP</FONT>
<BR><FONT COLOR=3D"#800000" SIZE=3D1 FACE=3D"Tahoma">Commerce Court West</F=

<BR><FONT COLOR=3D"#800000" SIZE=3D1 FACE=3D"Tahoma">Toronto, Ontario&nbsp;=
 M5L 1B2</FONT>
<BR><FONT COLOR=3D"#800000" SIZE=3D1 FACE=3D"Tahoma">Canada</FONT>
<BR><FONT COLOR=3D"#008080" SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Tahoma">1.416.777.8887</FONT>
<BR><FONT COLOR=3D"#C0C0C0" SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Tahoma">GHachkowski@kpmg.ca&nb=
sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</FONT>=20
</P>
<BR>

<CODE><FONT SIZE=3D3><BR>
<BR>
***<BR>
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged=
.<BR>
It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone els=
e<BR>
is unauthorized.<BR>
 <BR>
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distributio=
n<BR>
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited=
<BR>
and may be unlawful. When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice<B=

contained in this email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed i=
n<BR>
the governing KPMG client engagement contract.<BR>
***<BR>
</FONT></CODE>
</BODY>
</HTML>