Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] help!

bruce@oils-forever.com bruce@oils-forever.com
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 23:29:36 +0000 (GMT)

--2673323.1008890976418.JavaMail.root@www-a21

Nina said:

>insisting that =93Beds=93 hit it big as a single in the spring/summer of '=
88
>here in the states

     I'm with you on the '88 release - that's when it happened here in Cana=
da. I remember the first time I heard it on the radio of my wee beater - I =
think I blew the speaker in the back! That moment was my first encounter wi=
th the Oils, and yes, I believe it was the spring/summer of '88 and when pu=
sh comes to shove, I still think of Diesel as the best Oils album (if not t=
he best rock and roll album) ever made. Not to denigrate any of their stuff=
 before or after, it's all good, but I guess the first cut is the deepest, =
eh?

cheers,

bruce

Get a fun email address at http://another.com
COOL: Personalise a t-shirt with your name/email/slogan=20
from 9.99 pounds. CLICK HERE http://another-shop.com
--2673323.1008890976418.JavaMail.root@www-a21--