Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Ghostwriters - Is that Rob singing?

lou loulou@zip.com.au
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 00:42:40 +1100

was about to defend the Damo when you beat me to it ;)

as you say, definitely Rob on the CD and live. Rick is doing backing vox,
sure, and there's that low and strangely growlie 'in a very dark place'
that DC does...but it's Rob doing the main vox...

later all!
Lou

ps - yeah - new freedom ride - no idea, and it IS so good!