Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] (no subject)

Serandipitey@aol.com Serandipitey@aol.com
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 22:34:50 EST

--part1_c9.1a2cac7e.294c1eda_boundary

Hi everybody.I had a dream last night that I was passing by a local "happy
clappy" (sorry to all who may be offended by this but it's the only way I can
think of to describe it.  No offence intended) church when I looked in and
who was there but PG himself.  The scary bit's coming:  He looked around at
me and he was sporting.......a MULLET!What can this possibly mean????

Cheers,P.

PS.  I never got his autograph as the person driving me decided to try to
drive the car along a very narrow path that turned into the top of a brick
wall and unsurprisingly crashed.  No-one was hurt except I was really looking
forward to a surreal dream-like conversation with PG.  Oh well I guess I'll
have to wait for next year....

Hmmm... I don't know how your brain formed the image of Peter with a mullet.
I can't even see him with hair, let alone bad hair.

Varina

--part1_c9.1a2cac7e.294c1eda_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Hi everybody.I had a dream last night that I was passing by a local "happy clappy" (sorry to all who may be offended by this but it's the only way I can think of to describe it. &nbsp;No offence intended) church when I looked in and who was there but PG himself. &nbsp;The scary bit's coming: &nbsp;He looked around at me and he was sporting.......a MULLET!What can this possibly mean????
<BR>
<BR>Cheers,P.
<BR>
<BR>PS. &nbsp;I never got his autograph as the person driving me decided to try to drive the car along a very narrow path that turned into the top of a brick wall and unsurprisingly crashed. &nbsp;No-one was hurt except I was really looking forward to a surreal dream-like conversation with PG. &nbsp;Oh well I guess I'll have to wait for next year....
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>Hmmm... I don't know how your brain formed the image of Peter with a mullet. I can't even see him with hair, let alone bad hair.
<BR>
<BR>Varina</FONT></HTML>

--part1_c9.1a2cac7e.294c1eda_boundary--