Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC George Harrison

Bjorn Blomquist fibromoon@hotmail.com
Sat, 01 Dec 2001 12:42:48 +0100

What a sad day to hear about George Harrison's death, although it was only a
matter of time before the news would reach us.
Now we have only the half of the greatest and most famous rock group of all
time still alive.

My favourite Beatles songs by George are "Taxman", "Here comes the sun", and
particularly the beautful ballads "Something" and "While my guitar gently
weeps". I also like his Indian-inspired tunes - the sound of sitar and
tablas is really cool.

Now all guitars are gently weeping for George. I hope he will meet his Sweet
Lord and reunite with John Lennon in Heaven!

/Bjorn

Hämta MSN Explorer kostnadsfritt på http://explorer.msn.se